- Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
- Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
- Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
- Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
- Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
- Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
- Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
- Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
- Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
- Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
- Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
- Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
- Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
- If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
- Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
- Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
- Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
- Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.
— This is beyond perfect (via soulsscrawl)
- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a parasympathetic response.
Use this for panic/anxiety attacks, exams, presentations.
Never not reblog
Tumblr got anxiety advice. Fuck yeah.
Read this earlier, and it helped me a lot tonight.
"Those poor boys"
"She deserves to be punished too."
"I’m not saying I support rape, but-"
"Sorry to say - she deserved it."
"She put herself in harm’s way"
"But if she was fingered, then that’s not rape."
"She ruined their lives."
"Well she didn’t exactly say ‘no’.."
"Yea, but did you see what she was wearing?"
"Boys will be boys!"
"She should know better than to drink at a party…"